Peerless-AV is 80 years old, celebrating decades of technology innovation, strategic acquisitions, and international business growth between 1941 and 2021. Leveraging its maturity and unrivalled reputation for manufacturing quality AV products, Peerless-AV is a brand renowned for its agility and flexibility to adapt to new emerging technologies and markets. Since it produced the first TV wall mount in 1965, the business has always moved with the times, expanding its portfolio to include multiple industry-firsts according to customers’ changing needs. In September 2021, Peerless-AV hosted its first ever showcase event in London with over 20 exhibiting partners and cojoining events.
- 2021 has been another great year for Peerless- AV in terms of achieving record business growth across the globe, as well as increasing the size of its global team and ensuring an uninterrupted, high level of customer service and fulfilment, all during a pandemic.
- Now with 80 years under its belt, Peerless-AV is as agile as ever and, as its very name suggests, continues to design, manufacture and deliver unrivalled products, dependable customer service and industry leadership.
- In 2021, Peerless-AV launched its new generation Outdoor Digital Menu Boards for the fast growing QSR market and in December launched its new generation 55″ Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display offering significant new operating system upgrades.
- In September, Peerless-AV’s first ever showcase and networking event took place, marking a milestone for the EMEA business and reflecting the company’s commitment to bringing the AV industry together, encouraging positivity and interaction.
- In 2021, Peerless-AV held a charity golf day at Foxhills in aid of the Ruth Strauss Foundation and raised £18,000.