Chris has been instrumental in establishing a transformational training initiative that has resulted in increased sales with existing customers and conversation of new leads who have benefitted from the scheme. Chris’ strategy is to create loyal customers by maximising the end-user’s knowledge and demonstrating how BenQ’s hardware and software solutions are an integral part of their digital workflow, creating a programme that organisations can invest in.
With a product management background and an unparalleled understanding of end-user requirements, Chris is an influential advisor to BenQ’s R&D team, dispensing advice to ensure new features are relevant to the UK market.
- In response to the Covid 19 pandemic, Chris reacted quickly to move the training online, so clients could continue to access much-needed support services through a new virtual platform.
- Chris designed and hosted engaging technical webinars and online demos that reacted to the emerging use cases in 2020 for hybrid working and blended learning solutions, presenting an up to date set of materials that people could instantly put into practice.
- Due to the positive impact Chris’ training and support initiatives have had on the UK business, he has now been asked by subsidiaries across to the globe to replicate the approach in their markets, particularly for IFP and collaboration devices.
- Chris is an incredible leader whose patience and level-headedness makes him the best person to support customers who may be struggling with technical issues. His training programmes have created an army of super users who are now loyal brand ambassadors for BenQ, as well as frequent customers.
- Chris mentors junior members of the sales team, sharing his unique and extensive understanding of the industry to equip them with the knowledge they need to solve customer challenges and build long lasting, genuine relationships, leading to more repeat business.
Royce Lye, Managing Director, BenQ UK & Ireland commented: “Chris Mellowship is the glue to our sales team. His sheer product knowledge, industry understanding, and personal approach, has made him such a valuable member of the BenQ team.”