Chief has introduced new cart solutions for mobile video conferencing solutions with the new Extra-Large Fusion Video Conferencing Cart. “The extra-large video conferencing cart was designed with the installer and end-user in mind,” said Kathryn Gaskell, Product Manager. “This solution comes with rack hardware and shelving to accommodate a variety of mobile video conferencing needs, and it ships fully assembled and ready to go.”
The video conferencing solution continues the tradition of the installer-inspired Fusion series with quick adjustments and customisation. Sharing video conferencing capabilities across several rooms helps maximize investment for corporate, government or education clients by saving on resources. The cart is designed for 37-70” displays up to 250 pounds (113 kg). It also can be customised for dual monitor video-conferencing use with the dual monitor accessory (FCA623B).
Other features include:
• A turn knob to allow a single user to easily adjust the screen height 41.9 to 50.4” (106.4 to 128.0 cm)
• Sleek two-toned aesthetic that fits in multiple environments
• Pre-installed rack rail for 11 RUs of rack mountable and non-rack mountable AV components
• Removable side, rear and front panels for easy component access and cable management
• Includes 14” (356 mm) wide above or below component shelf (FCA501)
• Ships fully assembled on a pallet
• Lockable front casters
The XVAU is now shipping. Customise your solution with the many Fusion accessories that also work across the ceiling, cart and bolt-down solutions.