Simple, easy, wireless – that’s how ClickShare Conference shares your apps on the room display and connects them to the camera and speakers in the room for better hybrid meetings. ClickShare Conference allows users to enjoy seamless wireless conferencing from their laptop: it works wirelessly with your existing video conferencing system and USB peripherals – microphones, soundbars and cameras – without the hassle of having to use cables or adapters. This makes hybrid meetings as intuitive and straightforward as face-to-face meetings. Meanwhile, remote participants get the best possible ‘almost in the room’ experience, with high quality audio/video interaction for engaging and interactive virtual meetings.
- Enables users to deploy any conferencing platform (UC) to set up a conferencing session in any meeting room, local or remote, and invite employees, guests and remote joiners.
- Triple agnostic: you can set up meetings from your own laptop, using your preferred conferencing software, and connecting to any hardware in a meeting room of your choice.
- It takes less than seven seconds to wirelessly connect to a meeting room’s hardware and does not require cables or the installation of additional software and drivers to begin a session.
- The technology is enterprise-grade, so it is highly secure, connected and cloud managed. Barco is the first manufacturer to have obtained ISO 27001 Certification for a technology of this nature, demonstrating its commitment to the highest international security standards.
- The solution is accompanied by a ClickShare Conferencing Button and Collaboration App to deliver wireless connection and additional functionality and features.
Testimonials and references
“For us, ClickShare Conference is a consistent further development and addition to the previous ClickShare solutions. The topic of BYOM (Bring Your Own Meeting), as well as the standardisation and simplification of meeting room installations, is becoming increasingly important to us, and the CX series came on the market at just the right time. The possibility to use the meeting room technology, with the communication solutions available on your own computer, is a great added value. In addition, the central management and updates of the components in the meeting room are becoming more and more of a focus for us.” Team Smart Workspaces Daimler AG.