Responding to the needs of organisations in dusty and sandy locations, Epson has developed a projector exhaust shutter system. Featured in Epson’s EB-D6155W and EB-D6250 projectors, the shutter automatically closes when the projector is not in use, preventing dust and sand from entering and causing damage. The projectors’ optical engine is encased in glass to offer further protection against the atmosphere, delivering high-quality projection that is fully dust-proof.
The EB-D6155W and EB-D6250’s design enables them to withstand extreme conditions with minimal maintenance, offering a low total cost of ownership for users such as factories, clubs, arenas, museums and schools. The electrostatic filter lasts up to 10,000 hours, while the easy-access E-TORL lamp gives up to 4,000 hours of light.
Quality has not been compromised, with the projectors using 3LCD technology to deliver superb image clarity and accurate colour reproduction. Both feature a high-performance 5W integrated speaker and an HDMI input for top-quality digital images and sound through a single cable.
The projectors offer automatic vertical keystone correction, optional wireless connectivity and remote network control. The Epson EB-D6155W will be priced at £2869.21 with the EB-D6250 priced at £2869.21 Prices exclude VAT.
Key Features Summary
- Electrostatic filter
- Automatic exhaust shutter
- E-TORL lamp
- White and Colour Light Output – 3500 lumens EB-D6155W, 4000 lumens EB-D6250
- 3LCD projection engine
- Integrated 5W speaker
- Resolution – WXGA (1280 x 800) EB-D6155W, XGA (1024 x 768) EB-D6250
- HDMI connection
- Wi-Fi + quick wireless connection key – optional
- Easy MP network projection
- Direct connection to Epson ELP-DC06 document camera
- Video, computer and audio input
- Manual horizontal and vertical keystone correction