Eyevis has confirmed the dates for the company’s first ever UK Roadshow events. These will take place taking place at the Imperial War Museum, Manchester on Tuesday 4th November 2014 and the Reading Rooms, Carlton House at the British Academy, London on Thursday 6th November 2014. Products on show will include:
LED Video Walls with pixel pitches of 2-2.5mm and a unique mechanical design for ease of build-up
- Omnishapes – Eyevis’ iconic technology capable of creating straight, concave and convex video walls. Plus 3D Omnishapes with active 120Hz Frequency and LED illumination (with an expected lifetime of 60,000Hrs).
- LCD Displays & Video Wall Controllers: the USN series of LCD displays with minimal 5.7mm gap between adjacent displays. Displays built for industrial 24/7 use.
- Netpix video wall controllers and Eyecon control software.
- LED Illuminated DLP rear projection cubes plus the ‘Slim Cube’ with minimal installation depth of 450mm.
- High resolution LED projectors including WQXGA (2,560 x 1,600) resolution
- And the new collaborative touch table: with its unique circular design using Eyevis LED illuminated DLP projection