Following the success of its inaugural series of international road shows, has announced plans for an annual programme of events. Six events hosted in Barcelona, Madrid, Lyon, Paris, London and Manchester during October and November attracted hundreds of current and prospective channel partners. The events allowed a wide range of sectors, including CCTV, security, traffic control, network management, high end corporate communications and broadcast to learn more about the eyevis products which can help them.
Rainer Link, Director of International Sales at eyevis GmbH, has now announced plans to hold the road shows annually in response to the “incredibly positive feedback” from those who attended this year. He said: “Not only was this a chance for businesses across a wide range of sectors to see eyevis solutions in action, it was also a chance for them to speak to our technology partners, who were also present at each location, and who were able to demonstrate how working with eyevis had helped them.
“The overwhelming response was ‘do it again‘. All members of the eyevis team on-site enjoyed the opportunity to receive a direct feedback from the customers who visited the road show events. They got valuable input that will help eyevis to provide perfect visual solutions also in future.
Among the eyevis technologies on show were:
* the 1.5mm Indoor LED video wall, with eyevis integrated signal processing in each LED module, an LED video wall product manufactured in Germany
* the omniSHAPE display wall, allowing unique and creative display designs to be created with the range of rectangular and none rectangular displays that can be mounted in convex and concave formats.
* the netPIX video wall controllers and eyeCON wall management software for the very latest in control room video wall technology
* the new MetaWall network distributed display wall technology with IP streamed sources delivered to displays via the network whilst retaining all the unique Eyevis control software functionality
* the latest range of eyevis industrial LCD display technology with QHD resolution and touch system
* the eyevis LED illuminated DLP rear projection modules and the latest slim cube technology