Steljes has announced the opening of a new state of the art solutions briefing centre in Moorgate, London. The new centre complements Steljes’ existing facilities in Leeds, Edinburgh, Dublin and Maribor. The new facility is part of Steljes’ on-going investment to help its reseller community demonstrate the latest interactive technologies to their prospective customers in the London area. The 2871 sq. ft. facility is located in the heart of the City and is only a few minutes away from Moorgate, St. Paul’s and Bank underground railway stations. The centre will be free of charge for Steljes’ resellers to use and can be booked via the Steljes account management team.
The solutions briefing centre consists of six themed areas and a break out area – all specifically designed to fit the characteristics of the markets in which its’ resellers operate.
- Zone 1 – Informal and Dispersed – reflects how to utilise previously unused spaces in a building for collaborative working and show how the contributions from remote workers can be as timely, visual and interactive as in-room participants
- Zone 2 – Structured and Formal – shows how to transform meetings from passive communication to active engagement with the latest interactive technologies
- Zone 3 – Design and Review – illustrates how SMART business solutions enhance every stage of design review, offering innovative features that facilitate collaboration and enable real-time interaction with content and designs
- Zone 4 – Corporate Training – made easy. Using SMART solutions, companies can deliver better training more efficiently – whether trainees are in the same room or miles apart
- Zone 5 – Education Space – showcasing the latest solutions that will bring more collaboration and interactivity into the classroom to improve learning outcomes
- Zone 6 – SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync –demonstrates how to transform collaboration by bringing Microsoft Lync into the meeting room and enhance the experience with a total room system from SMART.
Commenting on the opening of the new centre, Martin Large, CEO Steljes, said “Steljes is committed to being the distributor of choice for the reseller community by adding value and service that is unparalleled in this business. From our experience in the corporate market, we know that we cannot take a “one size fits all” approach so each area in the solutions briefing centre has been specifically themed to reflect the varied needs of today’s customers. This new facility will enable our reseller partners to demonstrate the latest interactive technologies to their prospective customers, giving them a competitive edge in the marketplace. All of offices are available for our resellers to use free of charge and we will continue to scale the business to keep up with demand.”